Medications without a prescription have to be paid for out of one’s own wallet and sometimes there is also a prescription fee for prescription medicines. But thanks to online pharmacies, you can save a lot of money here. Let us find out how to refill your first-aid kit cheaply.
Why are online Canadian pharmacies cheaper?
Since October 2016 there has been no fixed price for prescription medication at online pharmacies. At the time, they were declared inadmissible. It is therefore possible to receive a prescription bonus from online pharmacies. This is at least $3 up to $40. Due to an advertising ban for prescription drugs, most online shops do not display them directly. Online pharmacies can also issue vouchers and score with other savings offers.
How to Recognize Reputable Mail-Order Pharmacies
There are now many large online pharmacies on the Internet. But many smaller companies are also trying to get customers to buy their goods with dubious medicines or offers. Always make sure to shop at a certified pharmacy. Only here you have a guarantee that you will receive the right goods. Homemade erectile dysfunction drugs, diet pills and other promising meds are in circulation with fraud providers. To put it briefly: you will not save here. Quite the opposite.
You can recognize reputable mail-order pharmacies by a lot of signs that should be taken into account while examining the pharmacy’s website. The website should be registered in the NAPRA.
How To Save Money with Us
Internet pharmacies offer many different ways to save money compared to the pharmacy around the corner. But one thing should not be forgotten with all these options, competent advice and also a kind of caregiver in sickness issues can only be found at the local pharmacist. But this article is all about being able to refill your medicine cabinet skillfully and save money in the process. We present the various advantages of saving money with My Canadian Pharmacy:
- Save money with reimports
A large number of medicinal products that are manufactured in Canada are exported abroad. If they are re-imported afterwards, these products can be offered in the trade at a new (valid abroad) and usually lower price. This is the classic principle of many online pharmacies for saving money.
- Saving money on medication with savings campaigns
You can save a lot of money in online pharmacies if you buy a drug straight away in the savings campaign. For example, the drug for pain in the lower abdomen is only available online at almost half the price. So, a saving is almost 50%. Or if you strengthen your immune system with the drugs presented on the website, you can save around $16 on a pack for $66. These are big price differences. When it comes to savings, however, you have to have them on your screen to discover them and thus really save money. Such offers are usually only valid for a certain period of time. It may therefore make sense to be informed about offers with a newsletter from e-pharmacy.
- Saving money with generic drugs
Generic drugs can also save money. These medicines contain the same active ingredients as preparations from well-known companies, but may differ in terms of packaging, name and even appearance of a certain medication. An example of this is aspirin and ASA. Both tablets contain the same active ingredients. The advantage of the online pharmacy is that the cheaper generic can be selected in peace and you can buy it specifically.
- Save money with mono preparations
Often you come to the pharmacy for a variety of complaints and are prescribed a combination product. But My Canadian Pharmacy advice center informs that it makes more sense to buy mono preparations, so those that only alleviate a symptom. Since drugs with combined effectiveness often have more side-effects, such as fatigue. So, if you only have body aches, but no fever, you should rather use the free home remedies or mono preparations. Therefore, it is better to buy a remedy specifically for throat pain and otherwise use home remedies. This saves you money and saves you from unwanted side-effects.
Three Rules for Shopping in My Canadian Pharmacy
- Only buy the medication you really need;
- Always pay attention to the FDA approved seal;
- Buy the medication you know of or that has been recommended by your attending physician.
Five Essential Products for Your Home Pharmacy
With these five products, you save money by shopping in an online pharmacy. In our opinion, we have listed our top five of the most essential products:
- Wound care: Blister plasters, wound dressings and fixation tapes are essential in our first-aid kit. By shopping in an online pharmacy, depending on the product, you can save up to three dollars on the regular price.
- Pain relief from tension: Heat plasters are definitely the be-all and end-all in our household pharmacy. Here you can also save up to four dollars.
- Headache first-aid kit: For us, this usually consists of a headache remedy and additional vitamin B and magnesium. Depending on the product, an Internet pharmacy can save up to twelve dollars.
- Fever: Suppositories can be helpful for particularly high or long-lasting fever. There is a large selection in online pharmacies. Depending on the product, this medication can save up to seven dollars.
- Summer package: sunscreen, sun and anti-mosquito spray are a must, at least in the summer months. Online drug stores offer many opportunities to save money here. On average, depending on the product, you can buy it for around four dollars cheaper.