- What is Kamagra?
- What makes Kamagra different from Brand Viagra?
- Composition & How it works
- Dosage Recommendations
- Side Effects
- Drug Interaction
- Over the Counter Purchase
- Kamagra Alternatives
What is Kamagra?
Kamagra pills are a very popular, effective, and cheap solution for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Produced by Ajanta Pharma, it contains the same active component as brand Viagra does, which is Sildenafil Citrate. A clinically proven formula helps millions of men all around the world to get and maintain an erection sufficient for sensual sexual intercourse.
What makes Kamagra different from Brand Viagra?
The generic version of the famous drug is two-three times cheaper than the original Viagra. However, ‘generic’ is not equal to ‘counterfeit’. The manufacturer uses the original approved formula to manufacture Kamagra drug, and thousands of men have already improved their sexual life using it.
Composition & How it works
This drug has the same composition as the original Viagra does. Sildenafil Citrate is the key ingredient of Cialis Professional.
As a powerful PDE5 inhibitor, the drug works by dilating blood vessels in the penile tissues. Sildenafil Citrate inhibits an enzyme, which is responsible for the consistent blood flow in the penile tissues. It results in increased blood flow in the penis, which helps to get and maintain an erection sufficient for a sensual sexual intercourse.
The drug doesn’t stop working after the ejaculation. If you feel like you’re ready for some more play in a couple of hours after the first intimacy, Kamagra will quickly help you to get your sexual power back. The effect of the pills lasts up to 6 hours.
IMPORTANT! Kamagra doesn’t provoke sexual desire, and it requires stimulation to get an erection. The medicine does not provoke sexual desire but instead helps you improve your sexual performance. Please consult a doctor, if Sildenafil-based drugs don’t work on you.
One of the great things about Generic Kamagra is that you can adjust the dose based on your age, state of health, and severity of erectile dysfunction. Kamagra is available in the form of either 50mg or 100mg pills. Usually, a dose of 100mg is recommended for use to achieve the maximum effect. If you are not sure, which dosage works for you, you can consult a health care practitioner to find out how much exactly you should take.
To achieve the best results during the treatment, follow these recommendations:
- Take no more than 100 mg of Kamagra per day.
- Start with the lower dose of the drug, which is 50 mg. Note that one 100mg pill cut in half can give you an equivalent of two 50mg tablets of Kamagra. You can gradually increase the dose up to 100mg with time.
- Take the pill with a glass of plain water one hour before the expected sexual intercourse.
- Avoid fatty and large meals when taking the medication.
- Be aware that Kamagra action lasts up to 6 hours.
- You have to be sexually aroused before you take the pills. Otherwise, these will be ineffective.
If you don’t follow the dosing regimen, you might suffer from a drug overdose.
The common signs of an overdose include:
- Digestion problems, including stomachache, nausea, and vomiting.
- Prolonged and painful erection (it can last longer than 4 hours, which can damage your health).
- Muscle weakness and pain in the muscles.
- Problems with vision, which include blurred or distorted vision, optic disturbance.
- Hearing loss.
Please seek medical care if you have symptoms of overdose. Get an emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: swelling of your face, tongue, or throat, hives, difficulty breathing.
Besides the fantastic effects, Kamagra may sometimes cause adverse reactions. The side effects can be frequent, less frequent and rare (severe) side effects.
Frequent Side Effects:
- Nasal stuffiness
- Mild form of nausea
- Dry eyes
The common side effects are usually caused by dehydration and can be minimized by drinking more water during the treatment. Your doctor can also provide recommendations on how to avoid or minimize some of these adverse reactions.
Less Frequent Side Effects:
- Light sensitivity
- Mild blue vision
- Mildly blurred vision
Rare Side Effects (these usually appear in case of a drug overdose):
- Severe decrease or loss of hearing
- Severe decrease or loss of vision
- Priapism (when erection is painful and lasts over 4 hours)
Although severe adverse reactions happen rarely, you should discontinue using the medicine and look for emergency medical assistance as soon as possible, if you have one of the above conditions.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist about all prescribed, non-prescription, herbal, recreational, nutritional, or dietary drugs you’re taking while using Kamagra (Sildenafil Citrate).
NEVER take Kamagra if you’re on the following types of medications:
- Nitroprusside medicines
- Nitroglycerin medicines
- Azole antifungals (if you take them orally; creams for the treatment of thrush or candida are safe)
- Amyl Nitrites (These are also known as poppers. Taking these substances together can cause a significant decrease in blood pressure.)
- Alpha-blockers (The combination of Sildenafil and alpha-blockers can increase blood pressure. Never take these types of medicines together, if you have cardiovascular problems)
- Blood thinners
- Medications for alleviating high blood pressure
- Other medications or devices to treat erectile dysfunction
Note! For a full list of drug interactions, please revise the Kamagra Medicine Safety Sheet.
It is also not recommended to take Sildenafil Citrate with grapefruit juice and alcohol.
Keep the medicine out of reach of children, direct sunlight exposure, at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
Over-the-Counter Kamagra Purchase
You can buy brand and generic Sildenafil Citrate in a local pharmacy. Generic versions of the drugs cost cheaper, although these are as effective as originals. If you decide to buy Kamagra, the pharmacist will definitely ask you for a prescription. The thing is that the alternative version has the same adverse reactions, contraindications, and consequences.
However, if you don’t have a prescription from your doctor, you can still purchase Kamagra (Sildenafil Citrate) over the counter online on our website.
The main alternatives of Sildenafil-based Kamagra that you can find on the Internet are Tadalafil and Vardenafil-based medications like Cialis and Levitra. These also come from the class of PDE5 inhibitors, helping to solve erectile dysfunction problems fast and effectively.
Cialis (Tadalafil) is commonly used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia. The advantage of Cialis is that you can take it with alcohol (a small amount of it).
Levitra (Vardenafil) is a PDE5 inhibitor, which has the same mechanism of action as other ED drugs. By relaxing and widening the blood vessels, it increases blood circulation in the genital area and helps to get and maintain erection.
Please be aware that neither Kamagra nor other generics for ED treatment will work on you if you are not sexually aroused. You also have to know more about the state of your health and be psychologically stable if you feel the need to use Kamagra or its alternatives.
All information provided on this website is for general knowledge only. Before purchasing any medications online, make sure you are aware of your current state of health. Consult a health care practitioner to learn more about possible diseases and contraindications before starting a treatment. A doctor can provide you with specific recommendations, which will help you get the maximum effect of the treatment and minimize possible adverse reactions. Buying any medication without a doctor’s prescription, you hold full responsibility for any dangers caused by the medicine intake. If you experience any side effects, call your doctor, or seek emergency medical care.